Cafe de Bulldog


Cafe de Bulldog
Originally uploaded by mercutio2k
Last week was my first trip to Western Europe. Yes, I've been to Prague and you can argue if it's the "Gateway to the East" or the "Last Part of the West". Certainly at its height it was Europe, but with the time under Communism it will be a few years before it is a "center" again.

But, where was I? Oh, I was in Germany, with a quick bus trip over to Maastricht in Holland one day. There, in the main square walking along, I saw a sign for a cafe. The cute bulldog graphic and green framed window caught my eye. Then, looking closer, I saw the Harley sign. Looks like Harley lovers are everywhere. I didn't think to ask where the nearest Harley shop was. Ah well. Next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacaranda Petals and White Picket Fence

Kabalarian Philosophy

Identity and Self or "OMG!!! You shaved your head!"