I went out with a friend looking for camel races the other day. Didn't find the races, but found lots of camels. This old fellow was enjoying his lunch. More pictures, including racing camels (but not camels racing) on my Flickr page.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
LetÃcia Scarpa "Toma Lá Dá Cá" (mp3) from "Lê" (Tratore) Buy at iTunes Music Store More On This Album
Out Riding Originally uploaded by Kevin.Haroun A photo taken by a friend a couple days after I returned to Saudi. I really like this shot. I'm really happy with this as a portrait.
The other artist who's music is influential on my mental map of the world is Sinead O'Connor. I've never seen her live, and likely never will, though I'm hoping with living in Europe if I keep my ear to the ground I can catch her on a local show in Dublin. One can hope. Her final album has some really powerful music. The best by far, for me, was this - Hold Back the Night:
Comments