It's only fascism when...















Time was I'd read an article like this and it would be an interesting and sad example of life under the Bush administration. For me, that time is past.

It's disturbing to think that odds are strong that if I'm not already on the watchlist, I will be after I'm married. Given the likely markers to be on this list, we are sure to be flagged. More disturbing, even writing this blog entry makes it more likely we'll end up on the list.

The reality of the police state doesn't come home until you find you are the one being targeted. How many and for long will this need to go on before Americans remember what it means to be American? Or will what it mean simply cease to be?

Think carefully before you vote this time around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacaranda Petals and White Picket Fence

Kabalarian Philosophy

Identity and Self or "OMG!!! You shaved your head!"