Flickr Friends

Had nice comments the past few days on Flickr photos, both from long time friends that I have known and from people I only know through Flickr. But, one of the nice surprises is when people you don't know at all find your photos interesting. In this case a woman named Heather commented on photos of Taif that she liked. Turns out she's an Irish woman who has been living in Taif for eighteen years! Not only did I get nice feedback, I got details that I'd been curious about. Translations, proper names for buildings and what was the purpose of another one. Great stuff. I have to say Flickr has been one of the best things about "the Web 2.0" for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacaranda Petals and White Picket Fence

Kabalarian Philosophy

Identity and Self or "OMG!!! You shaved your head!"