As the Cage Door Opens...

I can't help but feel a bit of trepidation. After three years in Saudi Arabia, and months of anticipation,  I am finally about to be laid-off. The official company meeting is in two hours. Tomorrow, those who will stay with the new company need to meet with them. I'll likely go to that meeting, more out of curiosity than any thing else. I have final details to arrange quickly, shipping the motorcycle, making sure Shisha' papers are absolutely in order.

Of course, now that the transition is drawing near, I feel a little fear. Big changes. A new chance to reorganize my life and live closer to my ideals. And end to the familiar and new adventures. I'm glad for it, but still reluctant. The familiar is, well, familiar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacaranda Petals and White Picket Fence

Kabalarian Philosophy

Identity and Self or "OMG!!! You shaved your head!"