With the new camera I decided it was time to do some more firelight shots. Most of them didn't come out or I just didn't care for. I don't know enough about f-stop, and exposures to get the shots I wanted. Ironically, I had a higher proportion of shots I liked when I did this previously with just the Samsung NV10. On the other hand, this shot came out very nicely. The only downside being the fire had died down such that you can't see the bike in this picture without looking for it. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the shot. A new favorite self-portrait!
Popular posts from this blog
Out Riding
Musical Interlude III
The other artist who's music is influential on my mental map of the world is Sinead O'Connor. I've never seen her live, and likely never will, though I'm hoping with living in Europe if I keep my ear to the ground I can catch her on a local show in Dublin. One can hope. Her final album has some really powerful music. The best by far, for me, was this - Hold Back the Night:
Comments