On the Road


On the Road
Originally uploaded by Kevin.Haroun
Late morning leaving Taif. Picked up Nazgul after finally getting her jiffy stand repaired. The final bill was less than expected, in part because I was lucky enough to find the spring after it got sheared off.

The heat was brutal across the big empty, but I was able to stop for a few shots that I'd really been wanting to take. After getting to Taif I took a nap then went out to the stables. Everyone was there, and I was finally able to let a colleague ride the bike, and take a friend and her kids for short rides around the club grounds. All in all, a great day, and one only possible in Saudi Arabia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacaranda Petals and White Picket Fence

Kabalarian Philosophy

Identity and Self or "OMG!!! You shaved your head!"