Guiliani's Hospital Trip

I read the news a lot living here in Saudi, and have been following the campaign material enthusiastically. With all the hype about Guiliani's hospital stay, I'm amazed not to see one topic addressed - the symptoms reported sound like a mild stroke. Maybe that's too conjectural for main stream news to mention, or seems like some kind of defamation. But, on reading the articles covering it, sounded like a stroke to me. Incapacitating headache in an adult male past his prime? I know if it was me, I'd be worried about a stroke. Worried enough to go to a hospital. Even if I had to turn the plane I was on around to do it.

Oh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacaranda Petals and White Picket Fence

Kabalarian Philosophy

Identity and Self or "OMG!!! You shaved your head!"